Saturday, July 21, 2012

Premier Post



So, this is my first post on my blog. I will probably stumble, misspell etc.... but as we move on I hope to help the many new brides that will read my blog in the years to come.

The name "All in the Details", there are so many things that make up a wedding, no matter what type of ceremony it is. But it's the little details that can make, a beautiful wedding, that "WOW" wedding. As a consultant I need to make sure everything falls into place, so details, details details. I hope in the coming days I cover all the "little" things, that make your wedding that AMAZING event.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and come back to it for new ideas.


-- Tami Zachman

Inspired Events by Tami

PHONE (309) 256-4950 EMAIL tami@inspiredeventsbytami.com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is appreciated. Comments are moderated to avoid spam, abuse, and trolling. Approved comments are published within 24 hours.