Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gala night at ISSE Cancun 2012







I've gotten out of sequence here in my posts on ISSE Cancun 2012, I should've posted our  Beach BBQ and Catamaran trip. I promise it will be next. So, the last night, our gala night. Started out with appetizers, schmoozing, drinking and taking pictures of old and new friends


Hallway to our pre event party




Like I said taking pictures with new friends, Alexis Harsh and Marie Crepy from Minneapolis

Christopher Valero and I enjoying our drinks.
Marilyn Martinez and Petronella Lugemwa

Tami Zachman and Stacie Ivers Francombe

Stacie Ivers Francombe and Diann Valentine and her hubby

The Ballroom was amazing with all our signature colors of the week



Tami Zachman and Diann Valentine

Tami Zachman and Desiree Dent, and yes I have a black eye LOL
Food was fabulous!

Partying the night away























As you can tell that not only are we learning, and I mean learning. We have an awesome time together too. I have made some lifelong friends, ones I can count on if I have a question, and I don't have to worry about them not wanting to share their secrets. We support each other.

If you get a chance to go to a ISS meeting please do, you won't forget it.
Tami














 Tami Zachman
Inspired Events by Tami
PHONE (309) 256-4950
EMAIL tami@inspiredeventsbytami.com
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is appreciated. Comments are moderated to avoid spam, abuse, and trolling. Approved comments are published within 24 hours.